Tata Consultancy Services Ltd (TCS.NS)
21 Jul 2017
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|54||2017||Non-Executive Chairman of the Board|
|2017||Chief Executive Officer, Managing Director, Non-Independent Executive Director|
|2017||Chief Financial Officer|
|58||2017||Chief Operating Officer, Non-Independent, Executive Director|
|2012||Executive Vice President, Global Head - Human Resources|
- India's TCS sees big opportunity in manufacturing, life sciences
- India's NSE index ends slightly lower after breaching 9,900 level for first time
- Indian shares fall; TCS drags
- BRIEF-India's Tata Consultancy Services says co sees weakness in retail segment
- BRIEF-Tata Consultancy Services appoints Aarthi Subramanian as non-exec director