Tata Consultancy Services Ltd (TCS.NS)
2 Dec 2016
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|69||2016||Chairman of the Board|
|52||2009||Chief Executive Officer, Managing Director, Non-Independent Executive Director|
|2013||Chief Financial Officer|
|2012||Executive Vice President, Global Head - Human Resources|
|2014||Chief Compliance Officer, Vice President, Treasurer, Secretary|
- BRIEF-India's TCS partners with ASML to simplify business processes
- BRIEF-Former TCS chairman Kohli refutes Mistry's comment on sale of co to IBM
- BRIEF-Tata Consultancy Services to convene EGM to remove Mistry as director
- Indian shares end lower; IT firms lead losses
- Tata Sons seeks to oust ex-chairman from boards of Tata group companies