Telefonica SA (TEF.N)
22 Mar 2017
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|53||2016||Executive Chairman of the Board|
|64||2011||Vice Chairman of the Board|
|74||2000||Vice Chairman of the Board|
|71||2012||Third Vice Chairman of the Board|
|2005||Legal Counsel, General Secretary, Non-Member Secretary of the Board|
- Profits rise 6 percent at Li Ka-shing's CK Hutchison, beats forecast
- UPDATE 2-Profits rise 6 pct at Li Ka-shing's CK Hutchison, beats forecast
- BRIEF-Ferrovial chooses Telefonica as communications provider for the next five years
- BRIEF-Telefonica to grant Vodafone access to its optic fiber network
- BRIEF-Telefonica increases stake in Telefonica Deutschland to 69.2 pct