Tele2 AB (TEL2a.ST)
28 Oct 2016
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|62||2010||Independent Chairman of the Board|
|49||2015||President, Chief Executive Officer|
|50||2016||Group Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President|
|2016||Acting Chief Operating Officer|
|2016||Executive Vice President, Chief People & Change Officer|
- UPDATE 2-Tele2 Q3 core profit beat expectations, takes Dutch impairment
- BRIEF-Tele2 Q3 core profit higher than expected
- BRIEF-Tele2 signs 125 mln euro loan agreement with the European Investment Bank
- BRIEF-Tele2 says wins regulatory approval for its TDC acquisition
- BRIEF-Tele2 says to issue SEK 3 billion in rights issue