Tele2 AB (TEL2b.ST)
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|62||2010||Independent Chairman of the Board|
|49||2015||President, Chief Executive Officer|
|50||2016||Group Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President|
|2016||Executive Vice President, Chief People & Change Officer|
|2016||Executive Vice President, Group General Counsel|
- BRIEF-Nordea Funds increases Tele2 stake to 5.1 pct
- BRIEF-Tele2 and Vodafone agree partnership in Sweden and Baltics
- BRIEF-Tele2 says to receive SEK 2,958 mln in rights issue before costs
- BRIEF-Tele2 says rights issue oversubscribed
- UPDATE 2-Tele2 Q3 core profit beat expectations, takes Dutch impairment