ThyssenKrupp AG (TKAG.DE)
30 Sep 2016
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|70||2013||Chairman of the Supervisory Board|
|55||2011||Chairman of the Executive Board|
|50||2014||Vice Chairman of the Supervisory Board, Employee Representative|
|43||2013||Member of the Executive Board, Director of Human Resources and Health & Safety|
|53||2014||Member of the Executive Board|
- UPDATE 1-Brazil grants formal operating license to Thyssenkrupp CSA steel mill
- Brazil grants definitive operating license to Thyssenkrupp CSA steel mill
- Liberty bid for two Tata Steel UK units worth nearly 100 million pounds: source
- Order blocking permit for ThyssenKrupp Brazil mill lifted
- India's Tata Steel reports $477 million first-quarter loss on Europe plant sale