Tata Motors Ltd (TTM)
26 Jun 2017
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|2017||Additional Non Independent Non-Executive Chairman of the Board|
|61||2015||President, Group Chief Financial Officer|
|56||2016||Chief Executive Officer, Managing Director, Director|
|2015||President and Head - Advanced and Product Engineering|
|President - Passenger Vehicle Business Unit|
- Tata Steel sells stake in Tata Motors to Tata Sons for $586.3 million
- Tata Steel sells stake in Tata Motors to Tata Sons for $586.3 mln
- BRIEF-Tata Steel sells 83.54 mln shares of Tata Motors to Tata Sons
- BRIEF-Tata Motors approved offering for subscription NCDs worth 5 bln rupees
- BRIEF-Tata Motors to merge unit TML Drivelines with self