United Technologies Corp (UTX.N)
2 Dec 2016
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|55||2016||Chairman of the Board, President, Chief Executive Officer|
|54||2015||Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, United Technologies Corporation|
|53||2015||President - Otis Elevator|
|46||2015||President - UTC Aerospace Systems|
|59||2016||President of Pratt & Whitney|
- Indiana agrees $7 million tax break to keep Carrier jobs in state: company |
- Trump says he will back away from business to focus on White House |
- UPDATE 3-Carrier to keep about 1,000 U.S. factory jobs in deal with Trump
- BRIEF-UTC unit Carrier says reached deal with Trump to keep about 1,000 jobs in Indiana - tweet
- Trump to keep close to 1,000 factory jobs in UTX's Carrier plant -CNBC