Vedanta Resources PLC (VED.L)
24 Jan 2017
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|64||2005||Executive Chairman of the Board|
|59||2014||Chief Executive Officer, Executive Director|
|55||2005||Executive Vice Chairman of the Board|
|2016||Chief Financial Officer|
|2014||President - Group Communications, Sustainability and Corporate Social Responsibility|
- Zambia Vedanta mine workers strike over delayed pay talks: union
- Vedanta to invest up to $2.9 billion over three years in key India plants
- Vedanta expects higher second-half production at Indian zinc unit
- UPDATE 1-Vedanta Resources appoints Arun Kumar as CFO
- Miner Vedanta Resources appoints Arun Kumar as CFO