Vedanta Resources PLC (VED.L)
26 May 2017
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|64||2005||Executive Chairman of the Board|
|59||2014||Chief Executive Officer, Executive Director|
|56||2005||Executive Vice Chairman of the Board|
|2016||Chief Financial Officer|
|2014||President - Group Communications, Sustainability and Corporate Social Responsibility|
- Vedanta Resources FY core profit rises less than expected
- UPDATE 1-Vedanta Resources FY core profit rises less than expected
- Vedanta Resources FY profit surges on strong commodity prices
- Vedanta says India unit's zinc output up 40 pct in fourth qtr
- Vedanta extends CEO Tom Albanese's contract by five months