Vulcan Materials Co (VMC.N)
26 May 2017
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|58||2015||Chairman of the Board, President, Chief Executive Officer|
|48||2014||Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President and Strategy Officer|
|49||2017||President – Southern and Gulf Coast Division|
|56||2015||President – Central Division|
|61||2017||President – Southeast Division|
- BRIEF-Vulcan Materials to buy Aggregates USA LLC for $900 mln
- BRIEF-Vulcan reports Q1 earnings per share $0.32 from continuing operations
- BRIEF-Vulcan Materials CEO Thomas Hill's FY 2016 total compensation was $7.53 mln vs $8.3 mln in FY 2015 - SEC filing
- BRIEF-Vulcan Materials proposes to issue and sell to underwriters $350 mln principal amount of 3.90% notes due 2027
- BRIEF-Vulcan Materials sets quarterly cash dividend of $0.25 per share