Vodafone Group PLC (VOD.L)
28 Apr 2017
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|70||2011||Non-Executive Chairman of the Board|
|55||2008||Chief Executive, Executive Director|
|49||2014||Chief Financial Officer, Executive Director|
|50||Chief Executive Officer – Vodafone Germany|
|48||2016||Chief Executive, Africa, Middle East and Asia-Pacific|
- BRIEF-Sky Network Television says OIA consents granted for proposed merger of Sky and Vodafone
- BRIEF-Proximus and Vodafone to renew their cooperation agreement for a period of five years
- BRIEF-Sky Network Television Sky and Vodafone says assessing commission's reasons for decision
- BRIEF-Trilogy International says 2degrees to enter joint proposal to enhance broadband services in New Zealand rural communities
- UPDATE 1-Bharti Airtel sells 10 pct stake in tower unit to KKR, Canada Pension