Vodafone Group PLC (VOD.O)
24 Mar 2017
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|70||2011||Non-Executive Chairman of the Board|
|55||2008||Chief Executive, Executive Director|
|49||2014||Chief Financial Officer, Executive Director|
|50||Chief Executive Officer – Vodafone Germany|
|48||2016||Chief Executive, Africa, Middle East and Asia-Pacific|
- Sky TV appeals Commerce Commission's rejection of Vodafone NZ purchase
- BRIEF-Sky Network Television, Vodafone to appeal against NZ Commerce Commission's decision
- PRESS DIGEST - Wall Street Journal - March 21
- Deals of the day-Mergers and acquisitions
- Vodafone, Idea in $23 billion deal to create new Indian telecom leader |