Volvo AB (VOLVa.ST)
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|65||2012||Independent Chairman of the Board|
|50||2016||President, Chief Executive Officer, Member of the Group Executive Team, Director|
|56||2016||Deputy Chief Executive Officer, Chief Financial Officer, Member of the Group Executive Team|
|50||2016||Executive Vice President of Volvo Group Trucks Technology, Group Chief Technology Officer, Member of the Group Executive Team|
|53||2013||EVP Group Legal & Compliance and General Counsel, Member of the Group Executive Team, Secretary|
- UPDATE 1-Volvo Cars says new generation of diesel engines could be the last-CEO
- Volvo Cars to stop developing new diesel engines -CEO
- Autoliv says sees no change in Zenuity JV cost level in 2018
- UPDATE 3-Volvo profit jumps on cost cuts and strong truck demand
- BRIEF-Volvo CEO says to run normal truck production in N America in Q2