Bank VTB PAO (VTBRq.L)
24 Mar 2017
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|66||2016||Chairman of the Supervisory Council|
|61||President and Chairman of the Management Board, Member of the Supervisory Council|
|47||2011||First Deputy President - Deputy Chairman of the Management Board|
|56||2009||First Deputy President - Deputy Chairman of the Management Board|
|51||2016||Deputy President - Deputy Chairwoman of the Management Board|
- Russia's VTB CEO says key interest rate could be cut by 0.25-0.50 ppts
- BRIEF-Alrosa repays $600 mln of debt to VTB ahead of schedule
- BRIEF-RusHydro and VTB Bank delay RUB 55 bln contract due to "technical reasons"
- BRIEF-Russia's Sistema agrees with VTB on financing of RTI unit
- BRIEF-Russia's VTB recommends interim dividend of 0.006 roubles/shr