Vestas Wind Systems A/S (VWS.CO)
20 Jan 2017
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|60||2012||Independent Chairman of the Board|
|55||2013||Group President and Chief Executive Officer|
|62||2012||Independent Deputy Chairman of the Board|
|52||2013||Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President|
|57||2012||Chief Operating Officer, Executive Vice President|
- Vestas' strong 2016 finish offsets worry over Trump energy policy
- U.S. wind power enjoys a rebirth as solar's obstacles mount
- Vestas considers buying Chinese United Power - report
- UPDATE 1-Wind turbine maker Vestas sees US slowdown next year after "extraordinary" 2016
- Vestas Q3 beats estimates, lifts 2016 outlook