Westinghouse Air Brake Technologies Corp (WAB.N)
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|66||2014||Executive Chairman of the Board|
|61||2017||President, Chief Executive Officer, Director|
|72||1998||Independent Vice Chairman of the Board|
|50||2016||Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President -Finance|
|50||2016||Principal Accounting Officer, Vice President - Finance, Corporate Controller|
- BRIEF-Georgia Power finalizes new service agreement for Vogtle nuclear expansion
- BRIEF-WABTEC signs contract worth $22 mln to provide PTC equipment/services for BRC
- BRIEF-Wabtec signs contract worth $40 mln to provide PTC equipment/services for SFRTA
- BRIEF-Wabtec Q1 earnings per share $0.77
- Westinghouse Air Brake shares could rise 20 pct in a year -Barron's