Diebold Nixdorf AG (WING.DE)
20 Jan 2017
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|2012||Chairman of the Supervisory Board|
|60||2007||Chairman of the Executive Board, Chief Executive Officer|
|58||2012||Deputy Chief Executive Officer, Vice Chairman of the Executive Board, Chief Financial Officer, Chief Operating Officer|
|51||2011||Deputy Chairman of the Supervisory Board, Employee Representative|
|53||2013||Member of the Executive Board, Executive Vice President Business Unit Services|
- BRIEF-Wincor Nixdorf FY net sales up 6 pct at 2.58 billion euros
- BRIEF-Diebold and Wincor merger faces British competition probe
- BRIEF-Diebold to enter into a domination and profit-and-loss transfer agreement with Wincor Nixdorf
- BRIEF-Diebold completes Wincor Nixdorf acquisition
- BRIEF-Diebold says receives unconditional clearance in Poland, for Wincor Nixdorf deal