Wilmar International Ltd (WLIL.SI)
18 Aug 2017
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|68||2006||Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer|
|2015||Vice Chairman of the Board and Chief Operating Officer - China|
|57||2011||Chief Financial Officer|
|53||2016||Chief Operating Officer, Executive Director|
|2009||Group Legal Counsel, Company Secretary|
- UPDATE 1-Singapore's Wilmar posts Q2 profit; sees tropical oils improving in H2
- Singapore's Wilmar posts Q2 profit
- BRIEF-Wilmar International posts qtrly net profit of $60.2 mln
- BRIEF-Wilmar proposes to make additional investment in Shree Renuka Sugars
- BRIEF-Wilmar to infuse $120 mln to raise stake in Shree Renuka Sugars - CNBC TV18