Mobile Telecommunications Company KSCP (ZAIN.KW)
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|2004||Chairman & Chief Executive Officer - Zain Iraq|
|2014||Non-Executive Chairman of the Board, representing Jawharat Al Jabla for Stock Trading|
|2015||Chief Executive Officer of Zain in Lebanon & Vice-Chairman and GM of 'touch' Lebanon|
|2015||Chief Executive Officer & MD of Zain Sudan|
|2012||Chief Executive Officer - Zain Group|
- Kuwait's Zain Q4 net profit falls but company hikes dividend
- BRIEF-Kuwait's Zain enters joint venture with iflix to establish iflix Arabia
- BRIEF-Kuwait's Zain says Ministry of Electricity and Water awards contract worth 22 mln dinars to co
- Zain Saudi ordered to pay rival Mobily 219.5 mln riyals by arbitration panel
- Kuwaiti telecoms operator Zain post third-quarter profit up 12 pct