Byd Co Ltd (1211.HK)
Thu, Sep 21 2017
SHENZHEN Chinese automaker BYD Co Ltd expects the country's shift to cleaner new-energy vehicles (NEV) to be complete in just over a decade, an aggressive timeframe that would challenge traditional carmakers in the world' top auto market.
* UK, France have said to ban new petrol, diesel cars from 2040
SHENZHEN, Sept 21 Chinese automaker BYD Co Ltd expects all vehicles in the country, including private vehicles, to be completely electrified by 2030.
* Reference is made in relation to successful bid of commercial vehicles
* Says unit wins bid for new energy vehicles supply contract worth 560.7 million yuan ($85.38 million) in Shenzhen
* Says it adopted new accounting policy released on May 10 by the Ministry of Finance, regarding government subsidy
BEIJING Chinese automaker BYD Co Ltd , backed by U.S. investor Warren Buffett, said on Monday net profit fell sharply for the first half of the year, as Beijing reins in subsidies and other policy support for green energy cars.
BEIJING, Aug 28 Chinese automaker BYD Co Ltd , backed by U.S. investor Warren Buffett, said on Monday net profit fell sharply for the first half of the year, as Beijing reins in subsidies and other policy support for green energy cars.
* HY profit attributable to owners of parent down 23.75% to rmb1,723 million
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) NEW YORK, August 04 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has affirmed Boyd Gaming Corp.'s (Boyd, BYD) Issuer Default Rating (IDR) at 'B+'. In addition, Fitch has affirmed Boyd's senior secured credit facility at 'BB+/RR1' and senior unsecured notes at 'B+/RR4'. The Rating Outlook was revised to Positive from Stable due to Fitch's expectation Boyd will de-lever below 5.0x gross leverage in the next one-two years through a combination of EBITDA growth a