Astellas Pharma Inc (4503.T)
20 Oct 2017
Wed, Oct 18 2017
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) HONG KONG, October 18 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has revised Beijing Capital Development Holding (Group) Co., Ltd.'s (known by its abbreviated Chinese name Shokai Group) Outlook to Negative from Stable. Shokai Group's Long-Term Foreign-Currency Issuer Default Rating (IDR) has been affirmed at 'BBB-', and its senior unsecured rating and the ratings of all outstanding bonds have also been affirmed at 'BBB-'. A full list of rating actions is at
* U.S. FDA grants fast track designation to Astellas for development of gilteritinib in relapsed or refractory acute myeloid leukemia Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Astellas and Seattle Genetics initiate pivotal trial of Enfortumab Vedotin for patients with locally advanced or metastatic urothelial cancer
* Seattle Genetics and Astellas initiate pivotal trial of enfortumab vedotin for patients with locally advanced or metastatic urothelial cancer
* Vical announces completion of the Phase 3 ASP0113 CMV vaccine trial
* Rating and Investment Information, Inc. (R&I) affirmed the company's rating at "AA"-R&I
Sept 14 Pfizer Inc and Japan's Astellas Pharma Inc said on Thursday their prostate cancer drug met the main goal of a trial testing it for a more common form of the disease.
Pfizer Inc and Astellas Pharma Inc said on Thursday their drug to treat a type of prostate cancer met the main goal in a late-stage trial.
Sept 14 Pfizer Inc and Astellas Pharma Inc said on Thursday their drug to treat a type of prostate cancer met the main goal of improving overall survival in a late-stage trial.
BRIEF-Astellas Pharma and Pfizer say positive top-line results from phase 3 prosper trial of XTANDI (enzalutamide)
* Co and Pfizer Inc announced that the Phase 3 PROSPER trial evaluating XTANDI®(enzalutamide) plus androgen deprivation therapy (ADT) versus ADT alone in patients with non-metastatic (M0) CastrationResistant Prostate Cancer (CRPC) met its primary endpoint of improved metastasis-free survival (MFS)