China Construction Bank Corp (601939.SS)
25 Sep 2017
BRIEF-China Construction Bank Corp says CSRC approved non-public issuance of preference shares by co
* Received "CSRC's acceptance notice of application for administrative permission"
* Says it gets banking regulator's approval to appoint Zhang Lilin as deputy head of the bank
* CBRC approved bank's issuance of up to 600 million domestic preference shares, raising proceeds not exceeding RMB60 billion Source text: http://bit.ly/2vHlWIZ Further company coverage:
* Says it signs strategic agreement with China Construction Bank for 60 billion yuan ($9.19 billion) credit line
SHANGHAI China Construction Bank Corp on Thursday said it expects net interest margins to stabilize or widen in the second half of this year.
SHANGHAI, Aug 31 China Construction Bank Corp on Thursday said it expects net interest margins to stabilise or widen in the second half of this year.
* Says non performing loan ration at 1.51 percent at end-June
* Sir Malcolm Christopher Mccarthy was appointed as an independent non-executive director of bank Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (firstname.lastname@example.org)
* Says Chairman Wang Hongzhang resigns as he has reached retirement age
* Says Wang Hongzhang remains as chairman Source text in Chinese: http://bit.ly/2ugLZC2 Further company coverage: (Reporting By Se Young Lee)