Nissan Motor Co Ltd (7201.T)
22 Sep 2017
Tue, Sep 19 2017
* Groupe Renault has acquired the 9.15 pct stake that its alliance partner Nissan owns in JV. Alliance Rostec auto b.v, the major shareholder of AVTOVAZ PJSC with 64.6 pct of its capital. Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reporting By Dominique Vidalon)
* Chairman Ghosn looks set to continue as leader (Adds analyst comment, detail and background)
PARIS, Sept 15 The Renault-Nissan alliance pledged on Friday to double savings from closer integration to 10 billion euros ($11.9 billion) by 2022, thanks in part to increasing cooperation with recently acquired Mitsubishi Motors.
* TODAY CONFIRMED A THREE-YEAR EXTENSION TO ITS GLOBAL PARTNERSHIP WITH UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE, INCLUDING UEFA SUPER CUP Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
YOKOHAMA, Japan Nissan Motor Co said on Thursday it was considering producing an electric SUV in the near future as it expects demand for electric vehicles (EVs) to increase in coming years.
YOKOHAMA, Japan, Sept 7 Nissan Motor Co said on Thursday it was considering producing an electric SUV in the near future as it expects demand for electric vehicles (EVs) to increase in coming years.
YOKOHAMA, Japan, Sept 7 Nissan Motor Co considers new electric vehicle competitors positive for the market because it is an opportunity to "democratise" the environment-friendly vehicles, an executive vice president said on Thursday.
CHIBA, Japan Nissan Motor Co Ltd launched a revamped Leaf electric vehicle (EV) on Wednesday, going head-to-head with Tesla Inc's Model 3 and hoping to blunt criticism of limited driving ranges undermining EVs' mass-market appeal. | Video
* Base model priced $29,000, range 150 miles from 40 kWh battery
* Nissan CEO Saikawa says new Leaf will become a major part of Nissan's portfolio, no longer a niche model