AmerisourceBergen Corp (ABC)
19 Sep 2017
Thu, Aug 10 2017
* Sets quarterly dividend of $0.365per share Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Drug distributor AmerisourceBergen Corp cut its fiscal 2017 revenue growth forecast on Thursday and warned investors of the continuing fall in generic drug prices, adding that the pace of branded drug price increases could slow further.
* Shares fall as much as 11 pct; rivals also slump (Adds conf call details, analysts' comments, updates shares)
Aug 3 Drug wholesaler AmerisourceBergen Corp posted an 85.6 percent fall in quarterly profit on Thursday, hurt mainly by a rise in operating expenses.
AmerisourceBergen Corp's profit beat analysts' estimates as it reined in costs and the drug wholesaler raised the lower end of its earnings forecast for the fiscal year, allaying concerns that declining generic drug prices would hurt the pharma supply chain.
* Raised fiscal 2017 adjusted earnings to $5.77 to $5.92 per share
May 4 Drug wholesaler AmerisourceBergen Corp's profit fell 32 percent, as operating expenses rose.
* Amerisourcebergen announces new five-year pharmaceutical supply agreement with express scripts
- Dividend Contenders: 24 Increases Expected In The Next 11 Weeks
- Long Term Still Bullish On McKesson
- AmerisourceBergen's (ABC) CEO Steven Collis Presents at Morgan Stanley Global Healthcare Conference (Transcript)
- The Good Business Portfolio: 2017 2nd Quarter Earnings And Performance Review
- McKesson Heavily Oversold At $147
- Intense Bargain Or Value Trap?