ArcelorMittal South Africa Ltd (ACLJ.J)
20 Sep 2017
Tue, Aug 15 2017
JOHANNESBURG ArcelorMittal South Africa is considering job cuts and restructuring to save costs in a challenging global steel market and recession at home, it said on Tuesday.
JOHANNESBURG, July 27 ArcelorMittal South Africa reported a deeper first-half loss on Thursday but forecast growth in steel demand in Africa in the second half.
JOHANNESBURG Steelmaker ArcelorMittal South Africa expects first-half headline losses to increase by over 200 percent because of higher costs, the company said on Thursday.
* Recommended to tribunal to approve ArcelorMittal South Africa's acquisition of Thabazimbi mine from Sishen Iron Ore Co
- Accelerated Adoption Of Iridex's MicroPulse Technology Could Lead To 100% Upside
- Affordable Care Act: Eye Care Shopping List
- Novartis: New Drugs Will Lead Stock Higher By 2013
- Growth Spotlight: Novartis AG
- Questcor's Weak Pipeline Could Cause Stock To Dive
- Why Dividend Stocks Make Great Acquisitions