Aegon NV (AEG.N)
Fri, Oct 20 2017
AMSTERDAM, Oct 20 Shares of Dutch insurer ASR spiked in afternoon trading on Friday after Bloomberg reported that Aegon had approached the company for a possible takeover but was rebuffed.
AMSTERDAM, Oct 20 Shares of Dutch insurer ASR jumped briefly in afternoon trading on Friday after Bloomberg reported that Aegon had approached the company for a possible takeover but was rebuffed.
* Announces repurchase of shares to neutralize 2016 final and 2017 interim stock dividends
AMSTERDAM, Aug 10 Dutch insurer Aegon on Thursday beat market forecasts with a 23 percent increase in underlying pretax profit and said it had boosted its capital buffer.
* Q2 SALES EUR 3.94 BILLION VERSUS EUR 2.77 BILLION YEAR AGO
* AGREED TO SELL AEGON IRELAND PLC TO AGER BERMUDA HOLDING LTD
* HAS AGREED TO SELL UNIROBE MEEÙS GROEP (UMG) TO AON GROEP NEDERLAND FOR EUR 295 MILLION
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) LONDON/NEW YORK, August 03 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has affirmed Aegon NV's (Aegon) primary North American life insurance subsidiaries' (referred here as Aegon Americas) and Edinburgh-based Scottish Equitable Plc's Insurer Financial Strength (IFS) Ratings at 'A+' (Strong) and Aegon's Long-Term Issuer Default Rating (IDR) at 'A-'. The Outlooks are Stable. A full list of ratings is available at the end of this commentary. KEY RATING DRIVERS
* UNDER TERMS OF AGREEMENT, AEGON'S TRANSAMERICA LIFE SUBSIDIARIES WILL REINSURE USD 14 BILLION OF LIABILITIES TO AFFILIATES OF WILTON RE US HOLDING INC
AMSTERDAM, June 28 Dutch insurer Aegon inadequately disclosed the costs of three types of investment-linked insurance policies between 1989 and 2004, a Dutch court ruled on Wednesday.
- Aegon (AED) Reports On UK Strategy Update - Slideshow
- NN Group: A Deep Value Play With More Than 50% Upside
- AEGON's (AEG) CEO Alex Wynaendts on Q2 2017 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- AEGON NV 2017 Q2 - Results - Earnings Call Slides
- AEGON (AEG) Investor Presentation - Slideshow
- Aegon: Should You Buy This 5.8% Yielder?