Adecco Group AG (AHEXY.PK)
21 Sep 2017
ZURICH, Sept 22 Adecco, the world's largest staffing group, will keep its dividend at least steady given its strong cash generation, Chief Executive Alain Dehaze told investors on Friday.
ZURICH, Sept 22 Adecco Group is investing in digital technology to make it more attractive to employers seeking flexible workers, the world's largest staffing company said on Friday, as it targets faster growth as the global economy recovers.
ZURICH, Sept 22 Adecco's organic revenues increased by 6 percent in the July and August, the world's largest staffing company said on Friday, with September continuing at the same pace.
ZURICH Adecco said on Thursday it was buying U.S.-life-sciences career manager Biobridges to expand its higher-margin professional staffing business.
ZURICH, Sept 14 Adecco said on Thursday it was buying U.S.-life-sciences career manager Biobridges to expand its higher-margin professional staffing business.
* Shares down 5 pct at 0936 GMT after results lag peers (Adds CEO comments, share price reaction, analyst)
* Adecco CEO tells reuters does not see any reason why growth in France should stop
ZURICH, Aug 10 Adecco said positive hiring momentum had continued into the second half of 2017 as the world's largest staffing company reported second-quarter profit roughly in line with expectations.
ABU DHABI, July 4 The Abu Dhabi Investment Authority (ADIA), one of the biggest sovereign wealth funds in the world, is looking for direct investment opportunities in private equity and alternative investments after returns slowed in 2016, it said on Tuesday.
- Investing In Job Placement Companies
- Staffing Stocks: Potential Portfolio Recruits?
- Kelly Services: A Dividend Payer In The Competitive Staffing Provider Marketplace
- President Trump: The First 100 Days' Investment Winners
- Get Out Of Swiss Stocks Now: Barclays
- Best European Stock Ideas Today: 10/21/2014