Aimia Inc (AIM.TO)
22 Sep 2017
Fri, Aug 25 2017
BRIEF-Aimia sells air miles trademarks for Canada to diversified Royalty Corp for total consideration of up to $67 million
* Aimia sells air miles trademarks for Canada to diversified Royalty Corp for total consideration of up to $67 million
* Qtrly gross billings of $520.3 million, down 6.3% on a constant currency basis including impact of divestitures
June 14 Data-driven marketing and loyalty analytics company Aimia Inc suspended all dividend payments on Wednesday, a month after Air Canada announced a plan to replace the company's loyalty program with its own.
TORONTO, June 14 Canada's main stock index moved lower on Wednesday as energy stocks fell with a drop in oil prices and loyalty program company Aimia plunged after suspending its dividend payments.
* Aimia Inc board of directors has suspended payment of all dividends on both its outstanding common shares
* Appointed Aimia director Roman Doroniuk to act as interim cfo, effective september 5, while a successor is sought Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
May 11 Air Canada said it would launch its own loyalty program in 2020, replacing the current program, Aeroplan, sending its shares to their highest in nearly 10 years.
TORONTO, May 11 Canada's main stock index fell on Thursday, as a Moody's downgrade of Canadian banks struck financials, and frequent-flyer points operator Aimia Inc plunged on news its program would be dropped by the country's largest airline.
* Aimia receives notice of contract non-renewal from Air Canada
TORONTO, May 11 Canada's main stock index fell on Thursday, dragged lower by financial stocks following a downgrade by Moody's on Canada's six biggest banks, and loyalty program operator Aimia Inc, which plunged on news Air Canada will launch its own program.