Akbank TAS (AKBNK.IS)
21 Sep 2017
Tue, Aug 15 2017
* SECURES A MULTI-CURRENCY SYNDICATED LOAN FACILITY AT AMOUNT OF USD 1.15 BILLION EQUIVALENT COMPRISED OF USD 543 MILLION AND EUR 515 MLN
ISTANBUL, July 27 Turkish lender Akbank posted a net profit up around 13 percent year-on-year to 1.5 billion lira ($425 million) in the second quarter, it said late on Wednesday, exceeding an expectation of 1.44 billion lira in a Reuters poll. ($1 = 3.5255 liras) (Reporting by Ebru Tuncay; Editing by Daren Butler)
* HAS SIGNED AN AGREEMENT TO SECURE FINANCING OF EUR 200 MILLION EQUIVALENT IN TURKISH LIRA WITH EUROPEAN INVESTMENT BANK (EIB)
* SELLS A NON-PERFORMING LOAN PORTFOLIO OF TL 709 MILLION FOR TL 39 MILLION Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* Q1 net profit of 1.40 billion lira ($390.77 million) versus 1.0 billion lira year ago
* Istanbul Stock Exchange suspended trading in shares of Akbank after stock price increases suddenly by 10 percent
ISTANBUL, March 27 Turkey's Akbank said on Monday its systems were back online following technical problems that sources said prevented transactions for several hours at the country's third-largest listed lender.
DUBAI, March 27 Turkey's Akbank has signed a $1.2 billion equivalent multi-currency and dual-tranche syndicated loan, it said on Monday.
ISTANBUL, March 27 Turkey's Akbank said on Monday it was experiencing systems disruptions due to technical reasons and was working to resume services as soon as possible.