Albemarle Corp (ALB)
25 Sep 2017
Fri, Sep 15 2017
SANTIAGO, Sept 15 Albemarle Corp has asked Chile to increase the U.S. miner's lithium production limit in the country, it said on Friday, amid high global prices for the mineral used in batteries as demand for electric vehicles surges.
* Albemarle growth story continues with strong second quarter performance
* Laurie Brlas elected to Albemarle Corporation board of directors
A federal appeals court on Tuesday said Bayer CropScience LP may pursue part of its lawsuit accusing Albemarle Corp of breach-of-contract and bad faith by imposing steep price increases on methyl bromide as the companies were preparing to sever their 16-year sales agreement.
* Albemarle reports 10% growth in first quarter 2017 net sales
- The Electric Vehicle Boom Just Went Into Overdrive - What Stocks To Buy
- Imminent ADR Issue By Piedmont Lithium, Exploring In The Heart Of NC Lithium Country
- Orocobre - A Potential Takeover Target In The Lithium Space
- Lithium Mining - Reviewing Opportunities Within The Production Oligopoly
- Interview With Joe Lowry, Lithium Industry Expert
- North American Residential Storage Market Set For Rapid Growth