Alnylam Pharmaceuticals Inc (ALNY.O)
25 Sep 2017
Wed, Sep 20 2017
Alnylam Pharmaceuticals Inc's RNAi-based drug that targets a rare genetic disease met the main goal of a key study, in a breakthrough for the new class of medicines that works by blocking disease-causing proteins.
* $1 bln peak sales expected for patisiran in 2023 - Credit Suisse
* Sanofi and Alnylam report positive topline results from APOLLO phase 3 study of patisiran in Hereditary ATTR (HATTR) amyloidosis patients with polyneuropathy
Sept 20 Alnylam Pharmaceuticals Inc said on Wednesday its drug met the main goal in a late-stage study in patients suffering from a life-threatening genetic disease.
Alnylam Pharmaceuticals Inc said on Thursday it stopped giving doses of its experimental drug for a rare bleeding disorder to patients enrolled in its clinical studies after one patient died, sending its shares sharply down.
* Alnylam says will resume trials as soon as possible (Adds details, analyst's comments)
* Sanofi-as disclosed by Alnylam, fatal thrombotic event occurred in patient with hemophilia without inhibitors enrolled in Phase 2 OLE study of fitusiran Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Sept 7 U.S. drug developer Alnylam Pharmaceuticals Inc said on Thursday it stopped giving doses of its experimental drug for a rare bleeding disorder to patients enrolled in its clinical studies following a patient's death.
BRIEF-Alnylam provides pipeline update on Fitusiran and Givosiran investigational RNAI therapeutic programs
* Alnylam provides pipeline update on Fitusiran and Givosiran investigational RNAI therapeutic programs
* Alnylam Pharmaceuticals reports second quarter 2017 financial results and highlights recent period activity
- Alnylam And Sanofi Achieve An RNAi First
- Biotech Forum Daily Digest: Patient Deaths Hit Intercept Pharma
- Alnylam Pharmaceuticals (ALNY) Updates On Apollo Phase 3 Study of Patisiran (Topline Results) - Slideshow
- Your Daily Pharma Scoop: Intercept's Buy Opportunity, Alcobra's Downfall, Shire's Japanese Approval
- 3 Things In Biotech You Should Learn Today: September 21, 2017
- Alnylam Breaks Through