Vexim SA (ALVXM.PA)
Thu, Sep 14 2017
* VEXIM: STRONG FIRST HALF 2017 RESULTS, IN LINE WITH EXPECTATIONS
* ANTICIPATES A CONTINUED STRONG GROWTH IN SALES IN SECOND PART OF 2017 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* HAS RECEIVED REGULATORY APPROVAL FROM ANVISA(1), BRAZIL'S NATIONAL HEALTH SURVEILLANCE AGENCY, IN ORDER TO COMMERCIALIZE SPINEJACK® IN BRAZIL.
* AIMS AT REACHING PROFITABILITY ON FULL YEAR BASIS IN 2017 AND FUTURE CASH FLOWS SHOULD ALLOW VEXIM TO SELF-FINANCE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* Continued growth and adoption of SpineJack in Q1 2017: +19 pct growth of sales at 4.7 million euros ($5.0 million)
* New product launch in Germany: Masterflow plus, a new product targeted at low energy osteoporotic fractures Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom:)