American Tower Corp (AMT)
19 Oct 2017
Mon, Oct 9 2017
BRIEF-American Tower expects to enforce avg non-cancelable remaining contract terms on leases with Tata Teleservices
* American Tower Corp releases information about its business in light of press reports regarding Tata Teleservices Limited in India
MEXICO CITY Mexico's Axtel, the telephone unit of conglomerate Alfa , on Tuesday said it had reached a deal to sell towers to a subsidiary of American Tower Corp for $56 million.
MEXICO CITY, July 11 Mexico's Axtel, the telephone unit of conglomerate Alfa, on Tuesday said it had reached a deal to sell towers to a subsidiary of American Tower Corp for $56 million.
* American Tower Corp says announced its election to call for redemption all of its outstanding 4.500% senior unsecured notes due 2018 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* American Tower Corp - notes will have an interest rate of 3.55% per annum and are being issued at a price equal to 99.773% of their face value
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) CHICAGO, June 27 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has assigned a 'BBB' rating to American Tower Corporation's (AMT) offering of $750 million senior unsecured notes due 2027. Net proceeds from the offering will be used to repay existing debt, including debt under its 2013 and 2014 revolving credit facilities. Proceeds may also be used for general corporate purposes. As of March 31, 2017, pro forma outstanding borrowings on AMT's RCFs totalled appro
* American Tower Corporation announces conversion rate adjustment for 5.25% mandatory convertible preferred stock, series A Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* American Tower Corporation reports first quarter 2017 financial results
* Millicom signs agreement to sell and lease back towers to American Tower in Paraguay
- How To Get 6.3% Dividends From REITs At Low Cost
- Real Talk On REITs
- Editors' Picks Daily: Investors Overhyping Amazon-Whole Foods, REIT Picks, And Weekend Roundup
- What Happens To Cell Tower REIT American Tower When A Key Tenant Closes Down?
- I Stand STRONG With Simon
- Crown Castle: What Happens With The Power Off?