Aviva PLC (AV.L)
22 Sep 2017
Fri, Sep 15 2017
* Aviva plc ("aviva") announces that it has completed sale of its 50% shareholding in life insurance and pension joint ventures unicorp vida Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reporting By Huw Jones)
Sept 7 Aviva Investors, the asset management unit of Aviva Plc, appointed Peik Wardi head of Nordics institutional client solutions.
Aug 25 British insurer Aviva said it would sell its 50 percent stake in its joint venture in Italy, Avipop Assicurazioni and its unit Avipop Vita to Italy's Banco BPM.
* the insurer has exercised its put option to sell its entire stake in joint-venture Avipop Assicurazioni to Banco BPM, the Italian lender said in a statement
Aug 23 The asset management unit of Aviva Plc , Aviva Investors, named Tom Meyers as executive director and head of Americas client solutions, effective Sept. 12.
Aug 21 The asset management arm of Aviva Plc on Monday named Sunil Krishnan head of multi-asset funds and Gavin Counsell manager on the Aviva Investors Multi Strategy target income fund.
* Extension of general insurance distribution deal with HSBC (Adds Taiwan, detail on HSBC deal, share price)
LONDON, Aug 3 Life and general insurer Aviva posted an 11 percent rise in operating profit in the first half of 2017 to 1.47 billion pounds ($1.94 billion), it said on Thursday, boosted by strong performances in its general insurance and fund management units.
* AVIVA ANNOUNCE TEN-YEAR GENERAL INSURANCE AGREEMENT WITH HSBC
* Operating profit up 11% to £1,465 million (hy16: £1,325 million)