Balfour Beatty PLC (BALF.L)
25 Sep 2017
Thu, Sep 14 2017
* APPOINTED TO £350 MILLION CAPITAL WORKS FRAMEWORK BY CAMBRIDGESHIRE COUNTY COUNCIL
* HAS REACHED AN AGREEMENT TO SELL ITS 95% SHARE IN BLACKPOOL AIRPORT TO BLACKPOOL COUNCIL, FOR A TOTAL CASH CONSIDERATION OF £4.25 MILLION Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* BALFOUR BEATTY APPOINTED AS PREFERRED BIDDER FOR HINKLEY POINT C TUNNELLING AND MARINE PACKAGE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Shares up 7 pct, top Stoxx gainers (Adds CEO, analyst comment, details, share movement)
Aug 16 Britain's Balfour Beatty reported an almost 70 percent rise in half-year pretax profit on Wednesday as its British construction business swung back into the black.
* BALFOUR BEATTY - HAS BEEN APPOINTED TO £38 MILLION CONSTRUCTION CONTRACT FOR NEW COOPER'S HILL RETIREMENT DEVELOPMENT IN SURREY, ON BEHALF OF AUDLEY Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +91 80 6749 1136)
* Two contracts have been awarded to Balfour Beatty's 50:50 joint venture with Vinci (adds dropped words)
July 17 Balfour Beatty Plc has been awarded two contracts by Britain's High Speed 2 railway project worth about 2.5 billion pounds ($3.27 billion), construction company said on Monday.
* Group continues to make good progress on second phase of its build to last transformation programme Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Been awarded a $625 million contract to reconstruct and improve 'Southern Gateway', an 11 mile stretch of road in Dallas, Texas
- Nike: Getting Amazoned While Suffering From A 50 Billion Dollar Curse
- Will The Federal Reserve Send The Market Higher?
- The IM-Capital Strength 20-Stock Universe Of The Russell 1000: Update September 2017
- Game Plan For The Week - Cramer's Mad Money (9/15/17)
- Observe The Market Rotations - Cramer's Mad Money (9/14/17)
- Stocks Going Ex-Dividend The Third Week Of September