Bayer AG (BAYRY.PK)
Tue, Sep 19 2017
MONHEIM, Germany German drugs and pesticides group Bayer said on Tuesday it was now likely to be early next year before it can complete its $66 billion deal to acquire U.S. group Monsanto , later than previously expected.
BRUSSELS The European Commission said on Tuesday it has approved German drugs and pesticides group Bayer's request for an extension of the investigation into the $66 billion deal to acquire U.S. group Monsanto .
BRUSSELS, Sept 19 The European Commission said on Tuesday it has approved German drugs and pesticides group Bayer's request for an extension of the investigation into the $66 billion deal to acquire U.S. group Monsanto .
MONHEIM, Germany Bayer said it was unable to propose the sale of any digital farming assets to allay EU concerns about its planned $66 billion takeover of Monsanto .
* Crop Science unit says global market remain volatile in '17
* Bayer says fails to see how to address digital farming concerns
FRANKFURT, Sept 19 Bayer said it was unable to propose the sale of any assets to allay the European Commission's concerns about potential dominance in agricultural markets that could stem from the use of digital farm management tools.
* to decide shortly on Bayer request for Monsanto anti-trust review deadline extension Further company coverage: (Reporting By Georgina Prodhan)
MONHEIM, Germany, Sept 19 German drugs and pesticides maker Bayer said it would likely take until early next year to complete the planned $66 billion takeover of U.S. seeds group Monsanto, which it had previously expected to be under wraps by the end of 2017.
German drugs and pesticides group Bayer AG said in a statement on its French website that it would stop selling its contraceptive implant, Essure, in countries other than the United States.
- CRISPR Field - Patent Fight Extended: Focus On Science, Time Frames, Risks
- Regeneron's Frustrating Month: Analysis And Commentary
- Deciphera Pharmaceuticals Seeks $100 Million IPO
- Progenics FDA Delay Is Just A Flesh Wound
- Monsanto: EU Launches In-Depth Probe Of Bayer Deal (Does It Matter?)
- Covestro Has A Luxury Problem: Are Special Dividends Around The Corner?