Beiersdorf AG (BEIG.DE)
FRANKFURT, Aug 3 German consumer goods company Beiersdorf is still evaluating the costs of the cyber attack that crippled Ukrainian business in June, but does not expect a material impact on its 2017 profits, executives said on Thursday.
Aug 3 Nivea cream maker Beiersdorf reported a 3.3 percent rise in underlying first-half sales, missing analyst estimates after a recent global cyber attack cost it about 35 million euros ($41.5 million) in the period.
Aug 3 Nivea cream maker Beiersdorf reported on Thursday a 3.3 percent rise in first-half organic sales that missed analyst estimates, hurt by the impact of a recent global cyber attack that affected the company's IT and telephone systems.
* IN NOMINAL TERMS, H1 SALES WERE UP 4.6%, FROM €3.358 BILLION TO €3.513 BILLION
* PLANS TO BUILD A NEW 230 MILLION EUROS HEADQUARTERS AND RESEARCH CENTER IN THE COMPANY’S HOME DISTRICT OF HAMBURG-EIMSBÜTTEL Source text - http://bit.ly/2trHurx Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* RESOLVES TO SUSPEND TRADING ON BDF SA (BDF) SHARES ON NEWCONNECT MARKET AS OF JUNE 22
* REPORTED ON MONDAY Q1 2017 REVENUE 1.8 MILLION ZLOTYS VS 2.0 MILLION ZLOTYS YEAR AGO
* REPORTED ON MONDAY Q4 2016 REVENUE 1.8 MILLION ZLOTYS VS 2.2 MILLION ZLOTYS YEAR AGO
* REPORTED ON MONDAY Q3 2016 REVENUE 1.8 MILLION ZLOTYS VS 2.3 MILLION ZLOTYS YEAR AGO