General Cable Corp (BGC)
25 Sep 2017
Wed, Aug 2 2017
* General Cable - company has suspended its practice of issuing quarterly guidance and will not hold an earnings conference call for q2 of 2017
MILAN, July 27 The chief executive of Prysmian , the world's biggest cable maker, said the possible sale of U.S. rival General Cable could accelerate sector consolidation and added the Italy-based group hoped to be part of the game.
Cable manufacturer General Cable Corp announced on Sunday a review of strategic alternatives that could include a potential sale of the company.
July 16 Cable manufacturer General Cable Corp announced on Sunday a review of strategic alternatives that could include a potential sale of the company.
* General cable announces review of strategic alternatives to maximize shareholder value
* General cable announces senior secured credit facility maturity extended to 2022
* Expect to see improvement in Europe through remainder of 2017
- VIG Never Looked So Dividend-y
- General Cable: Q1 2017 Results Finally The Sign Of A Turn?
- Industrials 41% Gain Estimate Made Quad Top Dog For May
- General Cable's (BGC) CEO Mike McDonnell on Q1 2017 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- General Cable Corporation 2017 Q1 - Results - Earnings Call Slides
- Top 10 S&P SmallCap 600 'Safer' Dividend Dogs Led By Capstead Mortgage By Yield, And Tailored Brands By Upside, In April