Baidu Inc (BIDU.O)
22 Sep 2017
Thu, Sep 21 2017
BEIJING Chinese search engine Baidu Inc announced a 10 billion yuan ($1.52 billion) autonomous driving fund on Thursday as part of a wider plan to speed up its technical development and compete with U.S. rivals.
BEIJING, Sept 21 Chinese search engine Baidu Inc announced a 10 billion yuan ($1.52 billion) autonomous driving fund on Thursday as part of a wider plan to speed up its technical development and compete with U.S. rivals.
* Baidu announces Apollo 1.5 and a 10 billion yuan autonomous driving fund
* TigerGraph emerges with $31 mln in Series A funding, introduces real-time graph platform
* Seagate and Baidu sign strategic cooperation agreement for big data analysis and advanced storage implementation
SHANGHAI Chinese search engine giant Baidu Inc said on Monday it had hired the finance chief of Weibo Corp as its chief financial officer, marking a leadership change for the firm as its hones its focus onto artificial intelligence.
* Baidu looking to shift focus towards mobile, AI (Adds details, Baidu chairman comments; alters dateline)
Sept 17 Baidu Inc said Jennifer Li stepped down as its chief financial officer and the biggest search engine operator in China named Herman Yu as its new CFO, effective immediately.
* Baidu Inc - Herman Yu joins Baidu from Weibo Corp, where he has served as chief financial officer since 2015
* Says it signs cooperation framework agreement with Baidu's network technology firm
- Trapeze Asset Management Q2' 17 Commentary: Myths And Misconceptions
- Nvidia: Decline In Cryptocurrency Revenue Threatens Share Price
- How To Profit From The Online Data Boom
- Baidu - My Valuation Says It's Still A Buy
- AMD Narrowing The Gap With Nvidia: Time To Buy
- Driverless Technology May Give Baidu $120 Billion Annual Revenue By 2021