BNP Paribas SA (BNPP.PA)
22 Sep 2017
BERLIN The German government denied a report that it favored a merger of state-backed Commerzbank with France's BNP Paribas , saying it was not in negotiations to divest its 15 percent stake in the German lender.
BERLIN, Sept 21 The German government denied a report that it favoured a merger of state-backed Commerzbank with France's BNP Paribas, saying it was not in negotiations to divest its 15 percent stake in the German lender.
LONDON, Aug 10 (IFR) - Tom Bolton has left the Northern Europe investment-grade debt capital markets team at BNP Paribas and will soon be appointed group treasurer at Thames Water, according multiple sources.
LONDON, Aug 9 (IFR) - BNP Paribas has hired Matthew Duff to work on financial institutions debt capital markets bond syndicate desk according to market sources.
PARIS, July 31 The real estate arm of BNP Paribas said on Monday it would acquire UK property services group Strutt & Parker, in a deal that will triple its revenue and the number of staff it has in the country covering the business.
BRIEF-Victoria Gold Corp says co and BNP Paribas have executed a commitment letter for debt financing transaction
* Victoria Gold Corp says co and BNP paribas have executed a commitment letter for debt financing transaction
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) LONDON, July 31 (Fitch) BNP Paribas S.A. (BNPP) reported sound 2Q17 results, which highlight the relative strength of the bank's business model, says Fitch Ratings. Performance was helped by an increase in equity and prime services revenue, which unlike most global trading and universal bank peers increased strongly yoy in 2Q17, partly offsetting a challenging quarter for fixed income trading. BNPP generated EUR3.6 billion pre-tax profi
PARIS BNP Paribas, France's biggest listed bank, posted a smaller than expected drop in second-quarter net income on Friday, as it benefited from cost cuts and stronger revenue in its investment banking division.
* BNP says revenue in domestic markets down 0.3 pct (Updates with details, statement)
- Google, JPMorgan Set for Growth in 2016 Amid Flat Markets
- 27 Too-Big-To-Fail Banks Face Capital Gap of Up to $870 Billion
- European Indices Rise; BNP Paribas Shares Move Higher on Relief Rally
- BNP Paribas Prepared to Pay for Iran Dealings
- California Banks Stop Bleeding Profits
- U.S. Bank Regulators Set Up Greek Tragedy