Bank of Nova Scotia (BNS.TO)
16 Oct 2017
Thu, Oct 5 2017
BRIEF-Gulfport Energy enters into tenth amendment to secured revolving credit facility with Bank Of Nova Scotia
* Gulfport Energy Corp says on October 4, 2017 entered into a tenth amendment to secured revolving credit facility with Bank Of Nova Scotia - SEC filing
* Scotia Capital Inc and Alberta Investment Management Corporation each agree to sell 2,750,000 common shares of TMX Group Limited
* Scotiabank - increasing its Canadian dollar prime lending rate from 2.95 per cent to 3.20 per cent, effective September 7 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
TORONTO Bank of Nova Scotia Chief Executive Brian Porter said on Wednesday the bank's potential acquisition of BBVA's retail business in Chile was a "once in a lifetime opportunity."
TORONTO, Sept 6 Bank of Nova Scotia Chief Executive Brian Porter said on Wednesday the bank's potential acquisition of BBVA's retail business in Chile was a "once in a lifetime opportunity."
* Scotiabank ceo says backdrop for canadian mortgage market better today than 18 months ago Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reporting by Matt Scuffham)
MADRID/TORONTO BBVA said on Thursday it was looking at the possible sale of its retail bank in Chile after Canada's Bank of Nova Scotia expressed an interest in buying up to 100 percent.
* Scotiabank focused on Asia Pacific region (Adds statement by Scotiabank)
* Scotiabank confirms exploratory discussions with BBVA Spain to acquire BBVA Chile
* CONFIRMS THAT BANK OF NOVA SCOTIA (SCOTIABANK) EXPRESSED NON-BINDING INTEREST TO BUY UP TO 100 PERCENT OF BBVA CHILE
- My Journey To Financial Independence: 83-Stock September Portfolio Update - Buying AT&T, Honeywell, And Microsoft
- Citigroup's CFO Talks Buybacks, Dividends And Trading Revenue
- The Slowly, But Surely Dividend Income Portfolio - September 2017 Update
- Canadian Bank Stocks Outlook For 2018
- Scotiabank And Dividend Growth Investing
- Bank On It