Bharti Airtel Ltd (BRTI.NS)
Tue, Sep 19 2017
* Says suggested IUC rate, which has been arrived at in a completely non-transparent fashion, benefits only one operator
*Bharti Airtel Ltd loses 206,251 subscribers in August, total mobile subscribers at Aug end 281 mln - industry body *Vodafone India loses about 2.4 mln subscribers in August, total mobile subscribers at Aug end 208.1 mln - industry body *Idea Cellular Ltd loses about 2.9 mln subscribers in August, total mobile subscribers at Aug end 191.1 mln - industry body *Aircel loses 785,896 mobile subscribers in August, total mobile subscribers at Aug end 89.1 mln - industry body *Telenor India unit l
* Co, SK Telecom will collaborate to evolve standards for 5G, network functions virtualization, software-defined networking and IoT Source text - Bharti Airtel (“Airtel”), India’s largest telecommunications services provider, and SK Telecom, Korea’s largest telecommunications company and a world leader in building cutting edge networks, today announced a strategic partnership under which, Airtel will leverage SK Telecom’s expertise to build the most advanced telecom network in India. The partne
* Says Airtel launches VoLTE; company plans to roll out volte across country over next few months Source text - [Airtel launches VoLTE; services go LIVE in Mumbai The company plans to roll out VoLTE across the country over the next few months New Delhi/Mumbai, September 11, 2017: Bharti Airtel ("Airtel"), India's largest telecommunications services provider, today announced the launch of its Voice over LTE (VoLTE) services in Mumbai. Airtel VoLTE, which works over 4G, will offer customers HD qua
* Says Airtel and Symantec enter strategic partnership to offer cyber security solutions to businesses in India
SINGAPORE, Aug 11 Singapore Telecommunications Ltd on Friday reported a 5.6 percent drop in first-quarter net profit, hurt by exceptional items and lower contributions from India's Bharti Airtel Ltd, one of its regional associates.
* Says Bharti Airtel announces successful completion of secondary share sale in Bharti Infratel
MUMBAI, Aug 7 Indian telecoms group Bharti Airtel Ltd has launched a sale of a 3.7 percent stake in tower arm Bharti Infratel Ltd for up to 25.52 billion rupees ($400 million), according to a deal term sheet.
* Exec says 2G and 4G will co-exist in India for a while; 3G will shut down faster
* Says appointment of Rashed Fahad Al-Noaimi as an additional director