Anheuser Busch Inbev NV (BUD.N)
20 Sep 2017
Wed, Aug 23 2017
* OFFERING CONSISTING OF AUD 450 MILLION NOTES WITH FIXED INTEREST RATE OF 4.10 PERCENT PER ANNUM MATURING SEPT 6 2027
BRIEF-Sun Interbrew's parent company says non-binding agreement for merger of Russian and Ukrainian business
* HAS REACHED NON-BINDING AGREEMENT WITH ANADOLU EFES REGARDING 50:50 MERGER OF AB INBEV'S AND ANADOLU EFES' EXISTING RUSSIA AND UKRAINE BUSINESSES
LONDON Brewers Anheuser-Busch InBev and Anadolu Efes have agreed to merge their operations in Russia and Ukraine in an attempt to strengthen their position in a declining market.
* Efes shares up 3 pct; ABI, Carlsberg down (Adds analyst comment, market share, bullet points)
LONDON, Aug 9 Anheuser-Busch InBev has agreed to merge its business in Russia and Ukraine with those of Anadolu Efes for an undisclosed price, forming a new company that will be part of the Turkish brewer, the company said on Wednesday.
* ANHEUSER-BUSCH INBEV ANNOUNCES COMBINATION OF ITS RUSSIA AND UKRAINE BUSINESSES WITH THOSE OF ANADOLU EFES
* Q2 NORMALIZED EBITDA $5.35 BILLION VERSUS $5.40 BILLION IN REUTERS POLL
HANOI Vietnam said Australia's Carlton & United Breweries (CUB), part of the world's largest brewer Anheuser-Busch InBev , has expressed its interest in becoming a strategic investor of Vietnam's top brewers Sabeco and Habeco .
The world's largest brewer Anheuser Busch InBev said on Thursday it was acquiring Hiball, a San Francisco-based producer of energy drinks and owner of the Alta Palla brand of organic sparkling juices and sparkling waters.
July 20 The world's largest brewer Anheuser Busch InBev said on Thursday it was acquiring Hiball, a San Francisco-based producer of energy drinks and owner of the Alta Palla brand of organic sparkling juices and sparkling waters.
- Altria: Will Outsmart the FDA
- When You Say Budweiser, You've Said It All
- Dividend Challengers (And Near-Challengers): 53 Increases Expected By The End Of November
- A Shopping Trip Through My 80+ Stock Portfolio: Historic Dividend Yield Prices And More
- Altria: Where Is The Love?
- Craft Brew Alliance: Staying Long (And Watching Closely)