Cipla Ltd (CIPL.BO)
Fri, Aug 11 2017
* South Africa revenue up 21 pct (Adds details from press release)
Aug 11 Cipla Ltd, India's fourth-largest drugmaker by sales, reported a 20 percent rise in quarterly profit, beating analysts' estimates.
* June quarter consol net profit 4.09 billion rupees versus 3.39 billion rupees last year
* Launches quality-assured rectal artesunate suppositories for severe malaria in young children
* Dr.Reddy's Laboratories clarifies on news item, "Dr Reddy's recalls 3.25l cartons Cipla-made acne drug from US".
MUMBAI Cipla Ltd , India's fifth-largest drugmaker by sales, plans to reduce investment in biosimilars to sharpen its focus on building a portfolio of high-margin respiratory products, the company's chief executive said on Thursday.
* Posts Q4 loss vs. analysts' forecast for profit (Recasts with CEO's comments)
MUMBAI, May 25 Cipla Ltd, India's fifth-largest drugmaker by sales, reported a smaller quarterly loss for January-March, but missed expectations of a profit for the period.
* Consol march quarter total income from operations 35.82 billion rupees
* Medrx is eligible to receive up to USD 30 million cumulatively through upfront and developmental, regulatory, and commercial milestones payments