* Clas Ohlson initiates the strategic review "100 more
* Says sales increased by 1 pct to 1,783 mln SEK (1,763),
unchanged in local currencies
Aug 15 Retailer Clas Ohlson reported
July sales far below analyst forecasts on Tuesday on the back of
a sales drop in Sweden, its biggest market.
* Says in local currencies, sales decreased by 3 pct versus
* Says sales increased by 2 percent in June to 600 MSEK
* Q1 operating profit amounted to 17 mln SEK vs year-ago
loss of 126 mln
* Says sales increases by 1 pct in April to 527 MSEK (520).
In local currencies, sales decreases by 1 pct
* Sales were seen up 8 percent in a Reuters poll,
local-currency sales were seen up 5 percent