Centrica PLC (CNA.L)
25 Sep 2017
Tue, Aug 1 2017
* Govt concerned price rise will hurt those on expensive tariffs
LONDON Centrica has agreed with Bayerngas Norge to merge the companies' North Sea assets, creating the region's largest non-major oil and gas producer and allowing Centrica access to younger fields and to lower its decommissioning liabilities.
* Centrica to pay 340 mln pounds out to 2022 for decommissioning
July 17 Centrica Plc said on Monday it had agreed to combine its European exploration and production units with Norway's Bayerngas Norge AS to form a joint venture, in which it would have a 69 percent ownership.
LONDON, June 21 Centrica expects annual revenue of around 2 billion pounds ($2.54 billion) by 2022 as Britain's biggest energy supplier takes aim at the growing home services market and flexible energy management.
Britain's biggest natural gas storage site under the North Sea will be permanently shut by operator Centrica following repeated outages as failing wells prevent the facility's safe restart, Centrica said on Tuesday.
Britain's largest energy supplier, Centrica Plc, said it would sell its 60 percent stake in its Canadian oil and gas exploration and production joint venture to a consortium for about 240 million pounds ($305 million).
June 9 Britain's largest energy supplier, Centrica Plc, said it would sell its 60 percent stake in its Canadian oil and gas exploration and production joint venture to a consortium for about 240 million pounds ($305 million).
LONDON Centrica said it will drill a new production well at its Chestnut oilfield in the North Sea, which was going to be shut later this year.
* Centrica, SSE dip as investors eye Conservative campaign vow
- Willis Towers Watson Insider Just Sold $400 Million
- Loews Corporation - Undervalued Growing Holding Company
- CNA Financial's (CNA) CEO Dino Robusto on Q2 2017 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- CNA Financial Corporation 2017 Q2 - Results - Earnings Call Slides
- Are You Sure The Expenses Are Too High?
- CNA Financial's (CNA) CEO Dino Robusto on Q1 2017 Results - Earnings Call Transcript