Canadian National Railway Co (CNR.TO)
18 Oct 2017
Wed, Sep 13 2017
Sept 13 Canadian railroad operators remained hopeful that grain volumes for the rest of the year would not be impacted by dry, hot weather that affected wheat and canola crop production in the country's western farm belt.
* Says announced a public debt offering of C$500 million 3.6% notes due 2047 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* CN reports Q2-2017 net income of C$1,031 million, or C$1.36 per diluted share
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) PARIS, May 31 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has affirmed Credit du Nord's (CN) Long-Term Issuer Default Rating (IDR) at 'A', Short-Term IDR at 'F1', Support Rating at '1' and Viability Rating (VR) at 'bbb+'. The Outlook on the Long-Term IDR is Stable. A full list of rating actions is at the end of this rating action commentary. KEY RATING DRIVERS IDRS, SUPPORT RATING AND SENIOR DEBT CN's IDRs and senior debt ratings are aligned with the parent
* Teamsters canada - tcrc withdrew strike notice after canadian national railway withdrew notice to unilaterally impose changes to collective agreement
MONTREAL/OTTAWA, May 29 Canadian National Railway Co on Monday said it had reached a tentative agreement with a union representing 3,000 conductors, ahead of a looming strike deadline at Canada's largest railroad.
* Cn and tcrc-cty reach tentative agreement on new labour contract for conductors in canada
TORONTO, May 28 A union representing Canadian National Railway Co conductors said it plans to strike on Tuesday morning after the railroad announced new work rules in the midst of negotiations to replace a contract that expired last year.
OTTAWA, May 16 The Canadian government said on Tuesday it planned to maintain a revenue cap on western grain that Canadian National Railway Co and Canadian Pacific Railway Ltd haul for export, a move farmers praised.
* Says to purchase its common shares under a specific share repurchase program
- This Basket Of Microcap Stocks Is Poised To Outperform
- 2 Steps To Start Dividend Growth Investing
- Canadian National Railway: Enduring Company, Enduring Stock
- 2016 Canadian Dividend Aristocrats
- What I Am Putting In My Tax Free Savings Account
- 7 Reasons Why Oil And Gas Companies Could Make Good Stocking Stuffers