Coach Inc (COH.N)
22 Sep 2017
Tue, Aug 15 2017
Coach Inc's full-year revenue forecast missed Wall Street estimates as the handbag maker's strategy to limit exposure to the troubled department store sector takes a toll on sales, sending its shares tumbling 14 percent.
Aug 15 Coach Inc's full-year revenue forecast missed Wall Street estimates as the handbag maker's strategy to limit exposure to the troubled department store sector takes a toll on sales, sending its shares tumbling 14 percent.
* CEO on Conf call- Q4 sales in Japan decreased due to fewer Chinese tourists and as company continues to cut down on distribution
Aug 15 Coach Inc reported a quarterly profit that nearly doubled, helped by strong demand for Stuart Weitzman shoes and for its handbag and accessories in North America.
* Coach Inc reports fiscal 2017 fourth quarter and full year results
* Coach Inc - Craig A. Leavitt, chief executive officer of Kate Spade & Company will be leaving - SEC Filing
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) NEW YORK, July 11 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has downgraded the Long-Term Issuer Default Rating (IDR) for Coach, Inc. to 'BBB-' from 'BBB' following the closing of the previously announced Kate Spade & Company acquisition. Coach has been removed from Negative Watch and the ratings have been assigned a Stable Outlook. A full list of ratings follows at the end of this release. At closing, the Kate Spade acquisition has caused Coach's adjusted
* Coach Inc announces extension of tender offer to acquire Kate Spade & Company
* Coach - pricing of senior unsecured notes for amount of $1 billion, consisting $400 million amount of 3.000 pct senior unsecured notes due 2022
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) NEW YORK, June 06 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has rated Coach Inc.'s new unsecured credit facility and $1,000 million of unsecured notes 'BBB'. The credit facility includes a $900 million revolving loan facility, an $800 million six-month term loan credit facility and a $300 million three-year term loan facility. The revolving loan facility, which expires May 30, 2022, will replace the company's existing $700 million revolving loan facility.