Coty Inc (COTY.N)
Tue, Aug 22 2017
Coty Inc reported a surprise quarterly loss and warned that it expected retailers to reduce stocking some of the beauty products the company acquired from Procter & Gamble Co until the second half of 2018. Shares of the U.S. beauty products maker fell 13 percent to $17 in afternoon trading on Tuesday.
* Shares down 13 pct in afternoon trading (Adds analyst comment; Updates shares)
Aug 22 U.S. beauty products maker Coty Inc narrowed its quarterly loss and reported sales that more than doubled, powered by the acquisition of Procter & Gamble brands.
* Coty Inc reports fiscal 2017 fourth quarter and full year results
LUXEMBOURG A decade-long battle by luxury brands to defend their image neared an end on Wednesday when an adviser to Europe's top court said Coty can block a German retailer from selling its beauty products via online marketplaces.
LUXEMBOURG, July 26 An adviser to Europe's top court said on Wednesday that U.S. beauty products maker Coty's German unit can block retailers from selling their products via marketplaces such as Amazon or eBay .
* Coty Inc- during interim period, research and development team will report to CEO. Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Beauty products maker Coty Inc reported higher-than-expected quarterly profit and sales, helped by strong demand for labels such as Calvin Klein as well as for recently acquired brands ghd and Younique.
* Shares set for best one-day pct gain in 15 months (Adds details, CEO comment; updates shares)
May 10 Beauty products maker Coty Inc reported a bigger quarterly loss, hurt by restructuring charges related to the integration of the beauty business it acquired from Procter & Gamble Co.
- Don't Shake Out Of Apple - Cramer's Mad Money (9/13/17)
- Daily Insider Ratings Round Up 9/8/17: X, SNAP, GRPN, COTY, MRCC, AAT, PCF, FCX, GLXZ
- Daily Insider Ratings Round Up 9/6/17: COTY, IFF, FRGI, FSP, X, HAL
- Daily Insider Ratings Round Up 8/29/17: COTY, RGC, WAIR, FRGI, FI, AYX, SEAS
- Daily Insider Ratings Round Up 8/28/17: COTY, NS, FALC, NSH
- Coty Insiders Buy Again After Earnings Sell-Off: Third Time's The Charm?