Capita PLC (CPI.L)
25 Sep 2017
Thu, Sep 21 2017
The British outsourcing firm informed its employees of significant changes to their pension arrangements in June which would result in a "massive cut" in their retirement income, the trade union said.
* Capita still looking for a new CEO (Writes through, adds quotes, background)
* Shares down 3.5 percent after tumbling to 3-month low (Adds company, analyst comments, shares, background)
EDINBURGH, Sept 7 British outsourcer Capita , looking for a new CEO after a series of profit warnings, lowered its 2016 underlying operating profit on Thursday after adopting new accounting standards.
Outsourcer Capita said on Friday it would sell its asset management services arm to Australian financial services firm Link Administration Holdings for 888 million pounds ($1.13 billion).
June 23 Outsourcer Capita said on Friday it would sell its asset management services arm to Australian financial services firm Link Administration Holdings for 888 million pounds ($1.13 billion).
* Sale of capita asset services to link group for 888 mln stg
* LSE boosts financials after bullish update (Adds details, closing prices)
LONDON, June 13 British outsourcing group Capita said it expects to improve its profitability and secure more contract wins this year, sending its shares sharply higher as it recovers from a string of profit warnings and the departure of its CEO.
LONDON European stocks rebounded from seven-week lows in early deals on Tuesday as shares in tech firms recovered and financials rose, while British firms were led by a jump in shares in Capita .
- Transports Week In Review - Broader Markets Get Back On Track
- Better Retirement Investing Launched - Using The Innovative ArcPoint Advisor Platform
- Transports Week In Review - Geopolitical Tensions Hit Broader Markets Harder
- Copper / Gold Ratio Does Not Signal Higher Interest Rates
- The Week Ahead For Gold
- Transports Week In Review - Transports Are Approaching Parity With Broader Markets