Calpine Corp (CPN)
25 Sep 2017
Wed, Aug 30 2017
* Calpine provides update on Hurricane Harvey’s impact on Southeast Texas operations
Aug 18 The following bids, mergers, acquisitions and disposals were reported by 2000 GMT on Friday:
U.S. power producer Calpine Corp said it would sell itself to a group of investors led by Energy Capital Partners for $5.6 billion, as the debt-laden company struggles with depressed natural gas prices.
* Calpine shares hit one-year high (Adds analyst comment, background; updates shares)
* Canada Pension Plan Investment Board signs agreement to acquire stake in Calpine Corporation
* Calpine agrees to be acquired by investor consortium led by Energy Capital Partners
Aug 18 Independent power producer Calpine Corp said it agreed to be acquired by a consortium of investors led by Energy Capital Partners for $5.6 billion.
* Calpine reports second quarter 2017 results and reaffirms 2017 guidance
Energy Capital Partners LLC is in advanced talks to buy power producer Calpine Corp , Bloomberg reported, citing people familiar with the matter.
July 26 Energy Capital Partners LLC is in advanced talks to buy power producer Calpine Corp, Bloomberg reported, citing people familiar with the matter.
- Daily Insider Ratings Round Up 8/25/17: FOSL, WAIR, AAT, LOV, RVP
- Calpine To Be Sold... Still Time For Merger Arbitrage
- Wall Street Breakfast: AT&T On The Brink Of A Mega Deal
- Tracking David Einhorn's Portfolio - Q2 2017 Update
- Guess The Target: AES, Calpine, Dynegy, NRG?
- Calpine Corporation 2017 Q2 - Results - Earnings Call Slides